Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Finally made it to my destination. The flight crew was slightly funny. I guess they had little time left to go before they timed out. It's funny the difference between domestic and international flights. Domestic crews time out about 4 hours before international ones do. I guess it must be the caffeine in the air on an international flight. Hmmmm... anyway...


So when you finally reach your destination, you're really happy to be there... until you realize the 2 miles you have to walk to baggage claim, car rental, ground transportation, etc. I'm all for exercise, but not after being delayed for 5 hours at an airport and wanting nothing more than to go to bed. I made it to the tram, only to see the doors close before I could get to them. So, I set out on my hike. It's like when you're stopped by a train and you go 8 miles out of your way to go around it, just so you can keep moving. Yeah, the tram got there before I did. Then I watched the rental car bus pull out just as I was running out the door and yelling. Nothing like being a chick stuck in a deserted airport late at night. I've got a really good story for that, but it'll have to wait.


My night got incredibly better when we arrived at the rental car place and this was my car.

Yeah, I was ok with that. So now I'm in my hotel, with less than 8 hours til I meet my rep and I still have work to do. Gotta love travelin.

No comments:

Post a Comment